- The impact of socio-economic changes on geography degree programmes in Poland. 66th Congress of the Polish Geographical Society „Tradition and modernity in geography”, Krakow 27-29 June, 2016.
- Changes in the Polish education and professional and demographic profile of teachers gaining qualifications to teach Natural Sciences at the Pedagogical University from 2000 to 2016. 7th International Conference on Research in Didactics of the Sciences; 29th June – 2nd July 2016, Krakow.
- Mechanisms governing the choice of educational services in higher education – a theoretical approach. 32th International Scientific Conference: The role of industry and services in socio-economic development of spatial layout, Krakow, 5-6. 12. 2016.
- Delayed transition of university graduates into the labour market: causes, typology, consequences. 7th International Scientific Conference: Dilemmas of the modern labour market, 15-16. 09. 2015; University of Economics in Katowice, Targanice.
- Current facets of university-to-work transition in Poland – the example of geography graduates. International Geographical Union Regional Conference: Changes, Challenges, Responsibility, Krakow, 18-22 August, 2014.
- The geography teaching profession in Poland in the 21st century: system of training, current situation and future challenges. International Geographical Union Regional Conference: Changes, Challenges, Responsibility, Kraków, 18-22 August, 2014.
- Geography in Poland. International Geographical Union Regional Conference: Changes, Challenges, Responsibility, Kraków, 18-22 August, 2014.
- Transition from higher education into the labour market in Poland – the example of geography graduates. 2nd DEHEMS International Conference Employability of Graduates & Higher Education Management Systems, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 27-28 September, 2012.
- Are we becoming more culturally open by joining the European Union countries? – Polish perspective. International Conference on European Identity. Ljubljana, Slovenia, 14-15 September, 2012.
- Methods for efficiency improvement of geographical studies within the scope of procurement of work by graduates exemplified by solutions applied in Great Britain and in Germany. International Scientific Conference: Natural Sciences in Educational Systems of European Countries in the 21st century, Department of Didactic Geography Institute of Geography Pedagogical University of Cracow State Pedagogical Herzen University of Russia, St. Petersburg-Cracow, 24-25 października, 2011.
- Do Polish universities value geography in XXI-st century? International Conference Celebrating Geographical Diversity, Turcja, Ayvalik, Turkey. 28-31 May, 2009.
- Moving geography forward – Poland. Geographical Association Conference “Moving Geography Forward”, Manchester; UK, 16-18 April, 2009.
- Main factors affecting the level of an openness of geography students towards European selected nations – a Polish perspective. International conference “Future prospects in geography”, Liverpool, UK, 4-7 April, 2008.
- How do university geography courses in Poland create understanding of citizenship, culture, place and identity. International conference “Putting Bologna into process”, Stockholm, 25-27 September, 2008,
- Innovations in geographical education in Poland – cultural and intercultural education (in the light of National curriculum, requirements and challenges of the modern world). International Geographical Union Conference “Changing geographies”, London, UK, 4-13 April, 2007.
- The role of intercultural education in preparing Polish pupils to functioning in the United Europe – results of research in Northern Ireland. International conference “Teaching in and about Europe”, Liverpool – Toruń, 5-8 September, 2006.
- Geographical education vs. cultural education and education of culture in Polish schools- theoretical reflections. International Conference “Changing Horizons in Geography Education”, Liverpool-Toruń, 2-5 September, 2005.